The partnerships we strive to build with parents/guardians serve our students, for when our efforts are united, they can have greater impact. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions at email@example.com
School Closure due to Weather
Because our students come from many school districts, we realize that some areas may be more affected by inclement weather. We encourage parents and guardians to use their best judgment and understand if some students are unable to attend school today.
Serendipity families have the following options for obtaining information about closures, late openings, and early dismissals:
- You will receive an automated call between 6:00-6:30 AM or at 7 PM the night before if you provide Serendipity with your phone number.You can receive text or email alerts from FlashAlert, if you download the free FlashAlert app (see directions here).
- Watch local radio/television stations
- Call our answering service at (503) 683-7200.
- Look at the home page of our website at http://www.serendipitycenter.org
- Look at our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SerendipityCenterPortland/
While Serendipity’s policies are summarized and explained in the Student & Family Handbook, it is important for some policies to be available in their complete form. The following policies can be downloaded here: